Who can come into USO Kansas?

USO Kansas serves active, reserve, and National Guard military members and their families.

Where is the USO located?

USO has a center on Fort Riley is located at 6918 Trooper Dr. USO Transitions is located on Fort Riley at 212 Custer Ave. Room 001.

Where does USO Kansas obtain its funding?

USO Kansas is a non-profit 501©(3). We receive no government, military, or United Way funding and are not part of the Department of Defense. All funding comes from individual and corporate donors.

How do I become a volunteer?

We are always looking for people to help in our centers and at special events! You can start the process by completing the volunteer application.